Scientific and Legal Considerations Regarding the Benefits of Using Endless Stainless Steel Belts in Food Manufacturing Applications
In this white paper, we explore the challenges the food processing industry faces in regard to manufacturing equipment; we also discuss the various solutions that endless stainless steel belts can provide to address these issues.
- Superiority of stainless steel as compared to alternative belt materials
- Reduced microbial contamination and low rates of bacterial attachment
- Resistance to corrosion and high temperatures for effective sanitation
- Reduced maintenance downtime
- FDA compliance, regulations, and guidelines
Stainless steel is ideal for the preparation, transport, and storage of processed food products. As an optimal material for the freezing, cooking, preparation, and packaging of prepared foods, endless stainless steel belts offer practical solutions to many of the regulatory challenges faced by the food processing industry.
Download White Paper Now